New! DC710 Flue Gas Analyzer. When Combined with TPI View App: Easy, Affordable & Remote Operation!DC710: instrument only (smart phone not included)
Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet** and the free Test Product International Android or iOS app. No need for long probe hoses: be at the control center with your smartphone while the DC710 does the work at the stack!
Price Starting At: $475.00
Easy-to-Use TPI View AppSave time with documentation. Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer. Reduce paperwork and save time!
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI View App . No need for long probe hoses - you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack.
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation
- Ten Pre-programmed Fuels
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing
- Flue Gas Analysis Measure Carbon Monoxide (CO), Oxygen (O2) and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
Shipping Estimated Shipping 1 week
DC710 Flue Gas Analyzer Measurement Specifications
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0 to 10,000 ppm||1 ppm||±5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (02)||0 to 25%||0.1%||±0.3%|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Calculated||0 to 25%||0.1%||Calculated Value|
|CO/CO2 Ratio||0 to 0.999||0.001||Calculated Value|
|Combustion Efficiency||0 to 100%||0.1%||Calculated Value|
|Flue Probe Temperature Type K Thermocouple||1472°F (800°C) Maximum Temperature||± 0.3%, ±2°F (1°C)|
|Temperature Type K Thermocouple||-58F to 1832°F (-50C to 1000°C)||1°F or °C||±(0.3% of rdg +2°F) / ±(0.3% of rdg +1°C)|
DC710 Flue Gas Temperature Probe Specifications
|Construction||Pistol Grip with Stainless Steel Shaft|
|Hose Length||8.2' (2500mm)|
|Insertion Length||7.9" (200mm)|
|'K' Type Thermocouple Accuracy||±0.3%, ±2°F (1°C)|
|Maximum Temperature||1472°F (800°C)|
DC710 CFlue Gas Analyzer Specifications
|Operating Temperature Range||+14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)|
|Selectable Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous
Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
|Battery Type/ Life||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA); >6 Hours|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||5.9" x 3.9" x 2.3" (150mm x 100mm x 58mm)|
|Time and Date||24 Hour Real Time Clock|
|Print Capability||Yes, via Optional A740BT Bluetooth printer (A740BT)|
Includes instrument, flue probe, battery charger, GK11M temperature probe and carrying case.