New! DC710 Flue Gas Analyzer. When Combined with Smartphone & App: Easy, Affordable & Remote Operation!DC710: instrument only (smart phone not included)
Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free Test Product International Android or iOS app. No need for long probe hoses: be at the control center with your smartphone while the DC710 does the work at the stack!
Price Starting At: $450.00
Easy-to-Use Smart Phone AppSave time with documentation. Smart phone app allows easy documentation that you can share with your customer. Reduce paperwork and save time!
- Operate remotely via Bluetooth using your Smartphone or tablet and the free TPI app. No need for long probe hoses - you can be at the control center with your smartphone, while the DC710 does the work at the stack.
- The free TPI app provides on-site reports which can instantly be emailed and stored without the need for paper or printers.
- 24-Hour real-time clock for accurate documentation
- Ten Pre-programmed Fuels
- Powerful magnetic and/or hook mounting.
- Durable, rugged and sealed housing
- Flue Gas Analysis Measure Carbon Monoxide (CO), Oxygen (O2) and Temperature Differential
- Calculate CO2, CO Air Free, Excess Air, and Combustion Efficiency
Shipping Estimated Shipping 1 week
DC710 Flue Gas Analyzer Measurement Specifications
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0 to 10,000 ppm||1 ppm||±5ppm or 5% of reading whichever is greater|
|Oxygen (02)||0 to 25%||0.1%||±0.3%|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Calculated||0 to 25%||0.1%||Calculated Value|
|CO/CO2 Ratio||0 to 0.999||0.001||Calculated Value|
|Combustion Efficiency||0 to 100%||0.1%||Calculated Value|
|Flue Probe Temperature Type K Thermocouple||1472°F (800°C) Maximum Temperature||± 0.3%, ±2°F (1°C)|
|Temperature Type K Thermocouple||-58F to 1832°F (-50C to 1000°C)||1°F or °C||±(0.3% of rdg +2°F) / ±(0.3% of rdg +1°C)|
DC710 Flue Gas Temperature Probe Specifications
|Construction||Pistol Grip with Stainless Steel Shaft|
|Hose Length||8.2' (2500mm)|
|Insertion Length||7.9" (200mm)|
|'K' Type Thermocouple Accuracy||±0.3%, ±2°F (1°C)|
|Maximum Temperature||1472°F (800°C)|
DC710 CFlue Gas Analyzer Specifications
|Operating Temperature Range||+14°F to +122°F (-10°C to +50°C)|
|Selectable Fuels||Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous
Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
|Battery Type/ Life||Rechargeable Li-ion (3.7V/2600mA); >6 Hours|
|Charger Input||USB Connection|
|Dimensions (W x L x D)||5.9" x 3.9" x 2.3" (150mm x 100mm x 58mm)|
|Time and Date||24 Hour Real Time Clock|
|Print Capability||Yes, via Optional A740BT Bluetooth printer (A740BT)|
Includes instrument, flue probe, battery charger, GK11M temperature probe and carrying case.