Price Starting At: $1,077.00
OverviewWhen accuracy really counts, the BetaGauge PIR-PRO Reference Class digital pressure test gauge is the one to count on. With best in the business accuracy of ±0.04% of reading ±0.01% of full scale, nothing beats it for the money.
It’s the same rugged, easy to use package as the standard BetaGauge PI-PRO with fast and intuitive keypad controls and a big bright display.
Available in 8 ranges from 30 psi full scale to 10,000 psi full scale, the BetaGauge PIR-PRO can display readings in the user’s choice of any of 18 standard engineering units plus 1 custom user-defined unit.
The 5-digit, 0.65" high LCD display and companion percent-of-range bar graph provide an easy to read display, even from a distance. The sample rate can be user adjusted to match the measurement required. A power saving mode maximizes battery life to 2,000 hours. Other features include MIN/MAX function, Auto Power Off and backlight control.
Shipping Please Call for availability
BetaGauge PIR-PRO General Features
- Temperature compensated accuracy over 32 to122ºF (0 to 50ºC)
- 8 standard pressure ranges available
- Data logging
- Displays in 23 standard or 1 custom engineering unit
- Displays ambient temperature in ºC or ºF
- Large, back-lit, 5-1/2 digit display with 0.65" high digits and 20 segment bar graph
- Adjustable TARE zeros large system offsets
- User-configurable sample rate maximizes measurement performance and battery life
- User-configurable damping smooth's readings
- Auto Shut-off for extended battery life
- Low battery indicator
- CSA intrinsically safe, Class 1, Div. 2 Groups A, B, C & D
- ATEX approved; CE approved
- Available with optional 24 V external power input Rubber boot standard on all stand-alone bottom mount gauges
|Accuracy||±0.04% of rdg ± 0.01% of FS|
|Temperature Compensation||0 °C to +50 °C (32 °F to +122 °F) to rated accuracy|
|Standard Engineering Units||PSI, Bar, Kg/cm2, inH2O (4 °C, 20 °C or 60 °F), ft H2O (4°C, 20°C or 60°F), cmH2O (4°C and 20°C), mH2O (4°C and 20°C), Kpa, mBAR, inHg, mmHg, TORR|
|Media Compatibility||liquids and gases compatible with 316 stainless steel; except for ranges noted as non-isolated|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 131°F (-10°C to +55°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to +70°C)|
|Mechanical Dimensions||4.375" x 5.0" x 1.50"|
|Display||5 Digits 0.65" (16.53 mm) height
Bar Graph 0 to 100% in 20 segments
|Power||Battery three (3), size AA alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||1,500 hours without backlight; 2,000 hours at slow sample rate; battery life can be displayed on bar graph to indicate the amount of time left|
|Low Battery Indicator||Displayed icon near the end of battery life|