Price Starting At: $6,344.40
OverviewThe 3001 Precision Lab Calibrator combines the power and features of a lab calibrator, with the addition of an isolated measurement channel. This isolated measurement channel consists of two (2) voltage ranges: 10V and 100V DC, Milliamp range 0 to 52mA, Milliamp range with simultaneous 24VDC power, selectable 250 Ohm HART resistor and accuracy of 0.005% of reading on voltage ranges.
The 3001 Millennium calibrator is an accurate full-featured temperature and DC calibrator intended for R&D, manufacturing and calibration lab applications. The unit's simple design and ease of operation allow users to quickly familiarize themselves with its operations and features. Time saving functions like the ability to save, recall and automatically cycle through setpoints for each output range, the ability to enter user definable RTD curves, and a complete remote interface are several key features offered by the 3001.Simple, Intuitive Interface.
- 0.0025% Calibration Accuracy
- Source/Read thermocouple (13), RTD (9), Voltage, Current,
- Custom RTD and SPRT profiles
- RS-232, USB and IEEE-488 remote control
- Nine (9) setpoints for each output range and type
- Beryllium-Copper binding posts reduce thermal EMFs
- Isolated measurement channel
- Two (2) voltage ranges: 10V and 100 VDC
- MilliAmp range 0 to 52 mA
- MilliAmp range with simultaneous 24 VDC power
- Selectable 250 Ohm HART resistor
- Accuracy of 0.005% of reading on voltage ranges
Shipping Please Call for availability
The Martel 3001 multi-function precision bench calibrator provides the power and features of calibrators costing thousands more. It combines the simulation and measurement of voltage, current, thermocouple, RTD and pressure with a second completely isolated measurement channel for an instrument unmatched in versatility, performance, and value. The 3001’s world-class performance and features are accessed through a very simple-to-use, intuitive user interface.
The Martel 3001 can read and source any of 11 types of thermocouples. Its T/C input and output is Cold Junction Compensated, using an ultra-stable PT-1000 sensor.